C# Backend Programmer
Location: Lidköping, Sweden
We are seeking a C# Backend Programmer to join our company on a freelance basis, working on backend systems for exciting racing projects.
As one of the backend programmers you will work closely with different teams in order to develop and maintain the backend systems and various tools Sector3 uses. This position is ideally for a fast-paced person who is not afraid of new challenges and is passionate about what they do.
The offer is not for a permanent role, at least not initially. As you will be working from home, you are expected to have a fast, solid internet connection and a mobile phone with full availability.
- Taking ownership over tasks and features.
- Creating and maintaining tools, utilities and systems in the backend.
- Acting as the system admin and operator when needed.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- 3 years of programming experience in creating and maintaining backend systems and/or tools.
- Great understanding of networks, servers, admin systems in general.
- Fluency in C# and SQL.
- Experience with WCF, ServiceStack and/or Web Api.
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, Git
- Fluency in English.
- Solid internet connection and full availability on call.
- You have experience in the game industry.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You have experience with Steam as a developer.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- An interest in cars or motorsports
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and CV.