Lead C++ Programmer
Location: Lidköping, Sweden
We are seeking a Lead C++ Programmer to join our company working on exciting racing projects.
As the Lead C++ programmer you will work closely with different teams in order to develop and maintain the products Sector3 develops. This position is ideally for a fast-paced person who is not afraid of new challenges and is passionate about what they do.
- Coordinating with the supervising Producer and Management on programming and tech related matters.
- Leading and mentoring the programming team.
- Overseeing and reviewing code to ensure the game remains optimized and well structured.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- Becoming the face of programming team, presenting and providing insight from a programming perspective in meetings and similar occasions.
- Several years of game programming experience as a Senior/Lead Programmer.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3 and 4.
- Shipped at least 3 titles preferably cross platform.
- Fluency in C++.
- Experience in multiple disciplines in programming.
- Ability to lead, communicate and mentor less experienced programmers.
- You have experience with Free to play titles.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You have an understanding of server side systems.
- You have experience with Steam as a developer.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- Some experience of python and C# to better understand our backend solutions
- An interest in cars or motorsports
- Company Pension Scheme
- Relocation Package
- Swedish FIKA
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and CV.