Location: Lidköping, Sweden
We are seeking a C++ Programmer to join our company working on exciting racing projects.
As a C++ programmer you will work on various features and optimizations on one or multiple projects.
- Taking ownership over tasks and features.
- Depending on experience/specialty, becoming the go-to person for a certain discipline in programming or an area of the game.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- 3 years of game programming experience as a Programmer.
- Shipped 2 titles preferably cross platform.
- Fluency in C++.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3 and 4.
- Fluency in English.
- You have experience with Free to play titles.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You have an understanding of server side systems.
- You have experience with Steam as a developer.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- Some experience of python and C# to better understand our backend solutions
- An interest in cars or motorsports
- Company Pension Scheme
- Relocation Package
- Swedish FIKA
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.