Web Front End Developer
We are seeking a Frontend developer to join our Online team on a freelance/consultancy basis, working on the frontend side of our portal that is a crucial element of our racing title.
As one of the Online Team members you will work closely with different teams in order to develop and maintain the portal. Aside from developing and maintaining the portal frontend and its systems, this role also requires that you handle deployment and troubleshooting on our LIVE services.
As you will be working from home, you are expected to have a fast, solid internet connection and a mobile phone with full availability.
- Taking ownership over tasks and features.
- Assist with portal design iterations with mockups and prototypes in the dev environment.
- Creating and maintaining tools, utilities and systems in portal frontend and game.
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems.
- Proficient with Linux servers, UNIX scripts and shell commands.
- Fluency in English.
- Solid internet connection and full availability on call.
- Experience with React, jade (pug), nw.js, Chromium Embedded Framework
- You have experience in the game industry.
- You are familiar with other programming and scripting languages.
- You are into racing games and racing in general.
- An interest in cars or motorsports
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and CV.