Web Back End Programmer
Location: Manchester, UK / Lidköping Sweden
We are seeking a Web Back End Programmer to join our company working on exciting racing projects.
As a developer you will be assisting our web team working closely with members throughout the company in order to develop and maintain features for our platform.
- Design, develop and optimize features for our web platform.
- Collaborate with others developers on the team to solve problems and find optimal solutions.
- Keep integration/unit tests and documentation up to date.
- 3+ years of experience building web backend applications in Python.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Knowledge of Pyramid web framework.
- Experience managing Linux servers.
- Experience with source control using Git.
If any of the following describes you it will be a big plus:
- You have worked with distributed scalable systems.
- You have worked with E-commerce systems.
- You work in Linux environment
- You contribute with open source projects
- You have worked with any of these tools: Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, SQLAlchemy, Elasticsearch.
- You have an interest in games, cars, motorsports.
- Relocation Package
- Company Pension Scheme
Please e-mail email@example.com with your Cover Letter and CV.